Friday, June 27, 2008

:: A PeRfeCt PlaCe ::

Sooooo,
If your wondering how I've been doing lately... well I am just PeaChy! Quite lovely I must say... but a bit irritated with a few things I've seen in this oh so perfect place. I'll get back to that in a minute though. So as some of you may or may not know, I am in Mobile, Alabama for the summer. Im not on vacation this go around, more so of a job. Well, that is what I thought it would be. I got here assuming that I'd research the county as planned, get a glimpse of what poverty in the south is like and then go home with a better resume than I came with. But nooooo..... this so called "job" has turned into a mission, almost. A mission, to find out why poverty is so clear and visible to so many of us, yet it continues to go on. I knew it exsisted, but it has pushed its ways into exsistence from the homes themselves... straight into my mind. As a matter of fact, my writing this blog might actually be the dumbest thing I could do. Because, its not changing anything. I have alot to say... and I'll definately be back.

1 comment:

Tay~Tay said...

you come back now!! i miss you treese...