Thursday, December 11, 2008

The Roaring 20's...

Yes I must admit... that title is a little over exagerrated. lol. I am on 20. But, I am very excited about what is to come... life can only get better. Thats all I will allow.

12.9.08 - I crossed over into young adulthood... 19 so didnt count for me. I'm happy.

I didnt do much the day of my birthday, unfortunately it fell on final exam week and my friends and I like to make sure our educational lives are always a main priority. I will probably do something with them over the break.

Fortunately the evening of my birthday I was free... free from anymore exams... but most importantly free. They werent but ... I WAS. So I went out... and had a very very good time. AMAZING. I'll never forget it. Thank you.

Whelpppppp Gota Go!!!!!

Yours Truly,
Me

1 comment:

Tay~Tay said...

fyi you suck bcuz you havent blogged in FOOOOREVA