Sunday, January 18, 2009

My Baby...

Dear Dallas (even though I wanted to name you Beckham) lol





DALLAS
you cost me too much money
you piss everywhere, thank god u poop outside
you bark at walls and bite a badd bite.

but, you are growing on me i suppose... i think i brought u into my life too early honestly, but it is a decision that i made and will live with. you'r not going anywhere... I dnt think lol. and as soon as I can move into my own place, u can come too and not be popped on the butt for those simple puppy things u do. i miss u while im away :( but its okay... thats my lil mut and stinky butt.

PS: currently having thoughts of finding this lil boy a hott lil girl friend... she must come with all her shots, dog stuff and be free... but im looking. :)

This may have been the stupidest blogg ive ever written in my life... but im feeling scatterbrained right now... so yea. ill be back with something that makes more sense later. LAY OFF ME hahaha

No comments: