Friday, January 29, 2010

Dear whoever,

I'm beyond sad right now... I feel like the work that i put in goes unoticed. It's not that he doesnt like me im sure... and hell, if he doesnt, it wouldnt make me a big difference at this point. I've begun to realize that we put ourselves in these relationships hoping for a bright future with someone... but its not all happy moments. Realizing for the first time that someone can perpetrate and sell you a dream and that you are very capable of falling for it all, hurts. I thought that I was doing the right thing by helping out where I felt, help should be given... but some people have to do things on their own. Maybe its because they've been independent their entire lives and they don't know how to accept a helping hand. How am I suppose to believe that i play a role in your life when you dont respond to the assistance i try to give? If the roles were reversed... you'd give up. he would. I know this because he takes no bullshit, and this right here is bullshit. I'm ashamed because I was so stupid. Fuck.

Unenthused,
Me.

No comments: