Sunday, January 24, 2010

nothing much

damn, why can't i find what the hell im searching for???
my feelings are soooo up and down its ridiculous and the only reason that i can believe they are the way they are is because i havent found what im searching for. I feel so by myself, honestly i miss having a best friend. things just arent the same anymore and im ok with doing things on my own know and growing into my woman... i just thought i'd have someone to constantly be there in my life to talk to and maybe i'm upset because i dont. I had my friendships where i really wanted them my freshman year in college and now we have all gone our seperate ways... our relationships are cordial now and even though ive been trying to get used to it, its hard to watch them make closer relationships with other people.

school is good ... so i should be happy, right? thats what i had been asking for the past couple of years right? thanks god for giving me what i asked for... im just sad i have to do it all alone now.

i dont want to blog about this anymore. so i'm going to try not to... honestly im just kind of sad :(

yep.
me.

No comments: