Thursday, October 9, 2008

if i only knew

dear diary,

i feel some type of way about it all.
i am trying to be positive about it all and keep it that way.
my bad days outway my good days... and i think that it is starting to get to me.

so, i must make more changes.
some think that i have made too many of those already, but until i am
finally comfortable... i wont stop. i cant. i dont know how.

yoga sessions begin downtown next week ;) 2wice a week, im in that thang!

J.O.B status... hopefully i tagged this job at Vicky's today!!! i am in dire need of "extra" funds

new associates- im feeling a little bland as far as my social life is going... so i've expanded it. I love the additions. ;)

boo- ive had my head stuck in text books for like 8 weeks straight and in Alabama for 10 weeks prior to that... when things slow down, i might actually find him

school: it happens, and thats all i can say to that.

______________________________________________________

meditation is good for the soul and taking time to and for one's self is one of the healthiest regimines out there for an aching heart. so now, i want nothing but to stand still... and be able to see a panoramic view of my life. i must take charge, now not tommorow.

i love you.
say it aint so.
mixed feelings.
just go go go
one day i will,
take it slow.
i love you.

yours truly,
Vantreese

No comments: