Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Ugh

Today is not my day and everything is getting on my last nerve.

If I seem ill... I am.

I think I hate people from up north... or at least the attitudes that they take on. I've tried to be nice, respectful, and display intelligent convos with people I go to school with.

I give up... lame, low class, ignorant, uneducated people - i dont have time for it. How did you get here... A&T must screen their selection of students better... or maybe I should I made better choices as a high school senior. i dont have time for them. at all.

I actually have pity on those who live in situations as such... hahhaha you won't make it. And I thank you for making my back stronger.

F U.

Yours Truly,
ME :/

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

=(... sadly i feel u.
on the trip... ev1 i had a problem with, and that had the MOST IGNORANT things to say was/were from up north. i wanted to stab them.. lol

i miss ya ma'am!